About us

Over the years, DES Sofa Line company has been established as a leader among manufacturers of upholstery furniture. Due to modern machinery park and specialized equipment at every stage of production, the company provides the final product with unparalleled aesthetic and quality values. Attention to detail and the use of selected components ensures customer satisfaction.

All furniture produced by DES Sofa Line is made entirely on site. Starting from carpentry, sewing and upholstery, to the final packiging. DES Sofa Line takes advantage of the most modern sewing machines and uses natural leather from reputable Italian tanneries. 90% of upholstered furniture produced by DES Sofa Line is made of the highest quality natural leather, the remaining 10% is made of upholstery fabrics.

The content posted on the website - photos, visualizations, texts - are subject to protection within the meaning of copyright and industrial property law. It is forbidden to copy and use them for any commercial activity.