polska wersja english version
Des Firma

About us

Over the years, DES company has gained a leading position among soft upholstered furnishings manufacturers. Possessing state-of-the-art machines and equipment at every production stage, the company provides a final product of outstanding aesthetic and quality standard. Attention to every detail and application of top-level components ensures constant satisfaction of company's clients.

All furniture manufactured in DES company are entirely (from 0 to 100%) made on the spot, from woodwork, through sewing and upholstering to finishing. DES company uses the most advanced sewing machines, utilizing for production purposes leathers from the renown Italian tanneries. 90% of living room suites manufactured by DES company are made of top quality leathers, the remaining 10% are made of upholstery fabrics.